We organise all seafreight traffic on a multi-carrier principle by using several carriers to optimise cost and time of transportation process. If you need to transport break bulks, heavy or oversized goods and size of your shipment barely fit to the container, we will ensure your our full container load (FCL) services with the highest quality.
- Door-to-door shipments to all continents
- Professional cargo handling
- Dedicated FCL operational staff
- Optimisation of your transportation cost and competitive rates
- Use of all types of shipping containers in line with customer´s needs and requirements
For more information, please contact us.
Standard type of seafreight containers
- Standard 20´and 40´ dry container (DC) for general shipments - most frequently used
- Standard 40´ high cube (HC) container for lightweight but bulk shipments
Special type of seafreight containers for temperature controlled goods
- Reefer 20´ and 40´container for temperature controlled goods
Special type of seafreight containers for oversized goods
- "Open top" container used for technological units, machines and equipment that can not be loaded through the door
- "Flat rack" container with an open top and side sections for oversized shipments and equipment that are loaded by crane
You can access your shipment status across the supply chain via KN Login, Kuehne + Nagel's 24/7 Web-based visibility and monitoring tool. KN Login provides access to detailed historical and anticipated shipment information, including commercial invoices and packing lists, via any standard Internet browser.